Old October 27th 07, 07:11 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Tom in Missouri

Default Thought about returning in a c5

This is the exact impression I had when I test drove a '97 new back in the
spring of '97.

It was like leaving the Hertz rental car office and climbing into any
generic rental car - blah. It certainly didn't feel like a Corvette.
Granted, all I did was drive it around a few blocks, and never had the
opportunity to push it, but in just a regular drive, it felt just like any
regular car. I've never seen any other Corvette do that.

ups.com...