Old December 18th 04, 02:42 PM
Greg

When ordered the new one for my 81 CJ, D 300, it took me about 20 minutes
of going around to finaly get it in, and the 3 or 4 marking points didn't
seem to mean anything as far as I could tell, so it's not in according to
directions, but it works and read right. By the way I went from a 26 tooth
to 34.