Old July 6th 05, 08:10 PM
vt

This is my first BMW and while I admit it's great to drive, it's stupid
**** like this that makes me think twice about buying a BMW again. I've
had more problems like this in the 5 years I've owned my 328 than I had
in the 11 years I owned my '89 Acura Integra, which I drove into the
ground.

Anyway, I found the info on the adhesive.

Thanks for the web site info, Jon!

Jon Blake > wrote in
.washington.edu: