Old December 29th 04, 03:42 AM
Rob

go to www.motorists.com and read up. what you were doing is irrelevant,
the way to beat a ticket is to subpoena lots of evidence and put the cop
on the stand and ask him questions in an appropriate way so as to introduce
enough doubt in the judges mind to find you not guilty. this is an art and
while
the ticket isn't much $$, the insurance surcharges over the next many years
might cost you more than an attorney skilled in this art.

oups.com...