Old December 1st 11, 03:25 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Unquestionably Confused

Default Passenger side door lock on C5-doesn't always work

On 11/30/2011 11:18 AM, Dad wrote:

> "uncle_vito" > wrote in message
> .com...
>> I own a 64 C2 which I love. I would like to buy a new Vette but do not
>> have any desire to have to take it to the dealer all the time. Build
>> in some reliability then I will think about a late model.

[snip]

> Same here, just no reliability at all. Back to the dealer 3 times in the
> first 2 years for their free oil change. Every time I turn around it has
> to have gasoline, and then it was new tires, Will it never end?
>
> It only has 42,000 miles on it and it's time to get rid of it. Make me
> an offer like you know what you're talking about so I can get the new
> generation on order.

Jeez, you guys are such "Doom & Gloomers" Look at the bright side. GM
did away with the ash trays now you don't have to worry about them
getting filled up <g>

I swear, some folks would complain if they were hanged with a new rope!