Old April 13th 10, 06:25 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
PlowBoy[_3_]

Default g25 woes

you might Google for driver cleaner, we used that a lot to clean out drivers
for video card swapping, there were more settings in that free util.

the latest drivers for the g25, should include the "drivers" needed for the
gamepad, I mean once you got the wheel installed (you set it to ID=0
somewhere), then the pad should be pretty generic, set it to be some other
id # then you should been good to go. I fought this once with Sidewinder
pads and wheels, until I realized, don't buy same MFG stuff (read that as
don't own 2 Logitech game type controllers), you may not have a choice I
know, haven't used a controller other than a wheel in 4 years as I said
because of the frustration you have right now....