Old September 26th 12, 05:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_5_]

Default 1993 Mustang "Transition Phase"!?

On 9/25/2012 22:32, A Guy Named Steve wrote:
> "Everything about this stang is a cobra minus the emblem on the side."
>
> Well, that and it's obviously an AOD car, has a standard 5.0 intake, all the stuff that's hidden from view of these photos, and oh yeah... you're full of it!
>
> http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/3296902118.html

LOL That guy is FOS, or perhaps a doof who fell for the story first.
I know someone that deals a lot of used cars and he had someone in about
1998 that had an old Chevrolet which he claimed had an engine from a
1987 Grand National. Well he didn't know better but he asked my help, so
he and I showed up to look at it with someone else I know in his 1987
GN. The guy trying to sell the car just about crapped himself when we
showed up since being the person who installed the engine he knew full
well it wasn't.