Old November 6th 13, 09:01 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tony R

Default Axis sensitivity (FFB)

On 05/11/2013 22:10, Mario Petrinovic wrote:
> Mario Petrinovic:
> Mario Petrinovic:
> Ha, I found one important mistake that I've made. I had axis
> sensitivity on the default value in Logitech Profiler (50%). It should
> actually be 100%.
>

> Actually, it works well if in-game sliders and axis sensitivity
> slider are at the same percentage.
> I noticed that in-game sliders actually behave like a sensitivity
> sliders.
> I'll have to research this, more.
>

> No, sensitivity should be 100%.

Mario, 50% is fully linear, 0% and 100% are the extreme curves allowing
more or less sensitivity within the initial movement of the controller.
This is normally for using joysticks with a small amount of travel.

Fully linear is normally used with wheels especially those with 900
degrees of rotation.

Cheers
Tony