Old July 22nd 04, 11:19 PM
Richard Goulding

"Andreas Pagel" > wrote in message
> I'm in the UK and have seen an A4 2.4 SE advertised for £4995, 1999 V-reg.
> According to Parkers, this car should retail for £8250 from a dealer. It
> has done 104000 miles, but that shouldn't lower the price below £7000
> should it?
>
> Does this sound too good to be true? Anything I should ask or look for
> when I see the car at the weekend?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Andreas.
> (remove the fish from my email address before using.)

When I got my Audi A4 it was 2000ukp cheaper than the Parkers price even
after taking into account any mileage considerations and I bought it from
the local Audi dealership with the full approved package. It may be worth
checking out other 'guide' prices as they can vary a lot. Also have a look
at www.autotrader.co.uk and get an idea of the price similar cars are going
for in your area. Thats if you can find a 2.4 SE that is !!!

Hope this helps

Richard