Old June 4th 13, 04:59 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.f1,rec.sport.golf
Alan Baker

Default What ever happened to that big motor red Miata?

In article >,
"jay birdsong" > wrote:

> "Alan Baker" wrote in message
>
> On Jun 3, 1:03 pm, "jay birdsong" > wrote:
> > "Alan Baker" wrote in message

> > In article >,
> >

> > "jay birdsong" > wrote:

> > > "> > It definitely caught my attention - maybe next year after
> > > they
> > > wring

> > > Yeah, and now he thinks I'm going to comb through a bunch of posts
> > > like he does to prove a point. I don't think so. Instead of
> > > playing
> > > games, the worthless loser should go get a job. He never earned a
> > > thing in his life. Everything he owns was from handouts from
> > > mommy
> > > and daddy.
> > >"Yeah", what?
> > >You claimed I said it would "beat all the Ferraris and Corvettes
> > >with
> > >ease", and I've made no such statement.

> > Keep parroting your denials. Shout them to the skies at the top of
> > your lungs. It won't make your denial true, but, it might make you
> > feel better.

> >You're the one who keeps parroting, Michael.

> Awww....widdle baby is forced to play "role reversal"!!

No. It's a simple statement of fact.

> >You do it because the facts aren't on your side.

> So, we have now determined that the "Big Motor Miata", the one that
> was going to "beat Ferrari's and Corvettes" will never materialize.

No. That has not been determined. For the moment, the project is off,
and I'm having fun running a race car (got to take the head in for a
look tomorrow).

> So, it was all smoke and hot air. What you excel at. Too bad it
> doesn't pay,eh? But you have mommies bank account to fall back on,
> Loser.
>
> Bye, Alwin....END. We are done here.

Wow... ...that means... ...so little.

--