Old September 8th 09, 08:51 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

Default JTS exhaust

GT wrote:
> Best online shop for exhausts please...
>
> I need a new back box for my 156 2002 2.0JTS. Its not the same as the TSpark
> exhaust system.
>
> The flexi pipe was the blowing part, so they welded a similar sized piece in
> and all is well, but there is only luck holding the rear silencer together
> at the mo!
>
> Local garage hunted round all over and finally ordered and tried to fit one,
> but the bore on (going into the silencer) was completely wrong. Around half
> the size of the bore on the car so they (re-assuringly) didn't fit it. If it
> can last another month or so, then I can get it done during service. I will
> try to get the part myself beforehand.

http://www.bodyshopwarehouse.co.uk/c...park-0600-1204

?

Thes guys are really good IME, but apparently not taking any orders ATM.
Would be worth calling them up and finding what the score is.

116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 145 2.0 Cloverleaf 156 V6 2.5 S2
Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk