Old January 28th 08, 03:46 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tim Wheatley

Default IRacing Pricing

On Jan 28, 9:17 am, sparadise > wrote:
> To Tim Wheatley,
>
> OK great.... we now know the subscription pricing but not a
> word about a time frame for when the product will be available. I am
> sure you are aware of the other oval sim due out very soon and it
> would seem to make sense to give the public a general time frame of
> when your product will be available. Not looking for an exact date but
> maybe just a statement like 3rd quarter of this year or something to
> that effect.
> Or perhaps even a statement saying the timeframe for release
> is impossible to predict would be better than saying nothing about it
> at all. Steve Paradise

Hi Steve,

http://iracing.com/news_051207.htm
"Bringing a start-up to launch is always a challenge, but a satisfying
one," Gardner said. "I'm pleased to be part of a great team, and I
look forward to working with my colleagues on what promises to be a
very successful launch this spring."

Hope that helps,

Tim