Old July 16th 06, 11:27 PM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.trucks.ford,rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Picasso

Default Is Ford Running on Empty?

What chages are they planning for the mustang?

The mustang GT is a well done piece. Best bang for your buck for sure,
if you are looking for good styling, good power, and a good daily drive.
I don't know why you would look any further, even if the camaro was
still around, it's styling looked like a riced out firebird from 1993,
and didn't even perform overly impressively. It would probally still be
overpriced even if it was there to compete...