Old November 4th 09, 05:32 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.rail.americas
Larry Sheldon

Default Buffet to buy a railroad.

Clark F Morris wrote:

> Since BNSF is not a passenger railroad and George Conklin has many
> times stated that freight rail makes sense and should be supported,
> not encumbered with passenger requirements, I don't see George being
> proved wrong by Buffet benefiting from the BNSF acquisition.

Didn't think I'd ever see that admission here!

Hallelujah!

(Amtrack runs on BNSF through here--about the only passenger trains we see.)

--
Requiescas in pace o email Two identifying characteristics
of System Administrators:

ICBM Targeting Information:
http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs
http://tinyurl.com/7tp8ml