Old March 17th 15, 07:18 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
cam

Default Hydraulic Floor Jack, Release Valve won't tighten

replying to Gifters , cam wrote:
> Gifters wrote:
>
> OK, I'm trying to fix my Floor jack, the problem is when I tighten the
> handle it doesn't come to a stopping point, the handle keeps turning
> and the release valve is left open, I've first couple of parts and now
> there is a square hole and I assume a ball barring, I have no idea
> what do do from here.
> Any advice or help would be great, thanks.

have you found any answer as my jack is doing the same thing
jack release valve doesn't tighten just keeps spinning and i have to stop and
see if it will pump at a certain point when i find where it will start pumping
it is fine but will have to do the same thing when letting it down and
sometimes will come down really quick
any help will be appreciated

--
posted from