Old February 3rd 08, 06:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Avalon1178

Default 2008 Honda Civic Ex Maintenance Schedule

> lets get this straight - you show up out of the blue, you ask badly
> constructed and poorly considered questions, then get all ****ed because
> the people you're asking really can't be bothered with your ****, but
> it's all their fault??? *dude, knowing how to read the owners manual is
> the least of your problems.- Hide quoted text -

Okay, I guess we can put you in the same horse stable as Elmo and
Howard. I think someone needs to replace the hay you guys have been
eating.

Read my original question again. If you people don't want to be
bothered with my question, then don't respond at all, instead of
saying some smartass response like I don't know what I'm talking
about. Its a simple question given the fact that I drove an older
model before purchasing a new one. And if you can't follow this
"badly constructed and poorly considered question", then I guess
you're just as stupid for not carefully reading it before posting your
response. This is a usenet group, not grammar school.