Old November 7th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
SnoMan

Default Tires for my SC2?

On Mon, 6 Nov 2006 07:31:43 -0600, "HyperCube33 \(Life2Death\)"
> wrote:

>Anyone recommend where and what tires I should get for my Saturn? (And if
>you know, how much they cost you.)
>
>Thanks!

I replaced the 195/60 15's on my daugthers SC2 this spring with some
with some 185/65 15's GoodYear Allegra's that I got over at Sams Club.
They are but 3 tenths of a inch bigger in diameter and the slightly
narrower tread together with its tread design provides supurb traction
on wet/slick surfaces as I discovered when I put a set of Allegra's on
my wifes car last fall. I tried them because the tread design looked
like it would work will and they did.
TheSnoMan.com