Old November 7th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
teem[_1_]

Default Tires for my SC2?

On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 13:42:01 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

>In article >, "HyperCube33 \(Life2Death\)" > wrote:
>>Anyone recommend where and what tires I should get for my Saturn? (And if
>>you know, how much they cost you.)

>What type of driving do you do (highway, city, or combined)? How many miles do
>you drive in a year? What type of Saturn do you have? Do you need tires that
>will provide good traction in snow? In rain?
>
>Best thing for you to do is talk to a few tire dealers in your area and see
>what they recommend.

If you live in Ohio,I'd move soon to get some.I got Firestones above
average tires,& make sure you get them rotated!,I let my last car -a
ford contour go 7 the results were awful,tires get beat up on these so
called light weight autos.