Old June 22nd 05, 06:14 AM
stockcardoug

Default corvette tecnical info needed

I am trying to find out the technical info on the wheelbases of corvettes
as the years went by! I.E. front wheel width, rear wheel width. and of
course the distance from front to back!!
I guess the best thing to get ahold of is an addy or something of that
nature where I might view all technical data on the vette.
I am building a car that requires the use of the engine and trany. ect....
The car will not look like a vette though and hope that I will not
offend anyone with this mod!
once finished the car will be a shock to those that see and hear it!

Any help any of you could give me would be greatly appreciated!