Old December 20th 17, 02:33 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default finally, a midsize truck that isn't built too big.

www.arcamax.com Automotive/Home & Leisure ....2018 Chevrolet Colorado

> "isn't too big" can have different meanings
>
> http://images.canadianlisted.com/nla...i_10246519.jpg
>
> --
> Andrew Muzi
> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
> Open every day since 1 April, 1971

I like those three wheels 'Tuck Tucks' (one wheel in front and two wheels in back) trucks they have in Asia. I think some people in Europe use them too.There is a company in California that imports Japanese small trucks and vans to America. I don't remember their website though. Taiwan has small garbage trucks that play loud music on their routes. (sounds like the ice cream vans in America) I think that is so people will hear them and put out their garbage bags.