Old May 30th 13, 01:05 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mario Petrinovic

Default Centering spring (FFB)

Ok, it looks like I found it.
The main thing is that Centering Spring should be at 50%. This is
for natural FOV and "cockpitLookDeadZone" at 0.000000.
Driver's 100/50/50/50 and in-game 50.0/100% works well. I presume
in-game Damper should be at 100%. Everything else is to your liking.
I just went to try to lower driver's Damper and Spring, but then
iRacing went off.
I tested Centering Spring at Modified Sebring, with Dallara, and
driver's Spring and Damper, as well as in-game settings at Okayama with
Skippy.