Old June 5th 12, 03:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
jim beam[_4_]

Default Problem with door lock in my 2004 Honda Accord (tumblers?)

On 06/04/2012 06:55 PM, Tegger wrote:
> wrote in
> :
>
>> Thanks for your suggestions. With the aid of WD-40, I am now able to
>> lock/unlock the driver's side door with the key from outside the car.

> WD-40 is not a lubricant.

rather than just regurgitate the same old same old, why don't you show
us how your research allowed you to arrive at this conclusion? or
instead, if you have grounds on which to disagree, why don't you file a
complaint with the ad standards council?

<http://www.adstandards.com/en/ConsumerComplaints/howToSubmitAComplaint.aspx>

because the manufacturer thinks different.

<http://www.wd40.com/uses-tips/function/frees-sticky-mechanisms/>

> Get some real oil in there before it sticks
> again.

would that be oil that freezes?

--
nomina rutrum rutrum