Old December 11th 09, 02:43 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Don Lope de Aguirre

Default It's Official!

"The Central Scrutinizer" > wrote in message
> Maybe the flightsim folk moved to the PS3??? I did...

Um, they don't make any flight "sims" on the PS3. I should know because I
have a PS3 and rarely use it except for a few sports titles and such. You're
not going to buy Rise of Flight for PC? That's a real flight sim. How about
Black Shark? That's a real flight sim too. Seems to me you have become
pussified if you think those flight games on PS3 are flight sims.

BTW, I AM SPARTACUS!!!