Old December 21st 05, 08:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default 1996-2000 3.0L belt juming problem fixed!

"javert" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> If you have a 96-2000 chrysler minivan with the 3.0L engine with
> serpentine
> belt problems, then I have just the fix. The Goodyear 49204K belt kit.
> This kit fixes the serpentine belt problem once and for all.

Is that in the gatorback series? We put a gatorback on our 94 chevy c1500
4.3 v6 and it seemed to be a good replacement for the cracked one that was
on it. Really is quiet too.

Also would that be the same problem as our 92 Dynasty 3.3 where the belt
would jump off every time it rained and we drove through a puddle?