Old December 24th 04, 07:29 PM
Garth Almgren

Default PATROL CAR CRASHES AFTER CHP PURSUIT IN PALO ALTO

Around 12/24/2004 11:05 AM, Scott en Aztlán wrote:

> The Corvette continued on at high rate of speed and was seen by
> witnesses weaving in and out of traffic at speed up to 100 mph, the
> CHP reports

*Gasp!* 100 MPH?? In a Corvette? He might have finally been able to use
*6th* gear!! The horror!

Heh.

Heck, if he had been on I-5 near LA, he wouldn't have stood out at all.

--
~/Garth |"I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie.
Almgren | I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave.