Old January 20th 06, 03:13 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default car trouble

hi the ignition came out of another 1984 mazda 626 and the car had just
came into the yard from where ever had been in a small car crash. when
the friend at first tried to put the points in before we went for the
ignition he changed the timing cause it was way off the marks and the
car didnt like anything he changed it too.
the mechcanic he is good but for any work thats going to take alittle
while i really need to book it in, and id rang him the day before and
he said to bring it in and he would have a quick look, i think in his
mind he thought it would be a easy repair he didnt charge me and said
to bring it back this weekend if it was still playing up