Old November 5th 09, 03:28 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
nandrews

Default Thrustmaster wheel

I have a Thrustmaster Lotus FFB wheel running under XP Home.

On a number of older games I find when I get into the menus, to select
e.g., controls, that the highlighted item keeps scrolling right down.
So I can only select the bottom item (usual Quit!).

The scrolling doesn't always happen but usually starts within a few
seconds of getting into the menus and so for a number of games I have
been unable to choose or set the controls I want to use for that
wheel.
If I disconnect the wheel connection and reboot and restart the
program then the scrolling does not happen.
But then of course I cannot choose the wheel controls I want!

Any help would be welcome

Thanks
Nigel