Old June 25th 08, 09:32 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
c_potato

Default Audi A4 "left dipped headlight" problem

Hi. Just wondering if you guys resolved your problem. I'm having the
exact same thing with my 2005.5 (dipped left headlight). The dealer
reflashed the software, but no dice. It seems to happen--if I'm not
mistaken--in parkades. I don't know if it's the bumps/turns in the
parkades or the light sensors (even though I manually turn on the
lights) or what. Have you guys noticed any pattern(s)? Very
frustrating. And exact same problem as Mike describes.

--
c_potato
c_potato's Profile: http://www.audiforum.ca/member.php?userid=4529