Old May 4th 05, 04:37 AM

http://tinyurl.com/a3tsa

On step 9, that site says re-attach the mounting bracket at the firewall as
well as in front of the shock tower. Is this by any chance above the oil
filter on a 98 Mustang GT? I remember removing the oil filter to remove the
old cable... My brain is so shot right now though it isn't even funny.

-Mike

--
Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/

> wrote in message
.. .
> Ok, quadrant was a piece of cake to get installed. The cable... well..

diff
> story. When I removed the old clutch cable the first time, it was bolted
> onto a part... I don't know what that part one. Like, there was a metal
> bracket attached to the middle of the cable (not exactly the middle, but
> near it) and that metal bracket bolted onto some part near the bottom of

the