Old July 12th 12, 03:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Oppie[_7_]

Default Wheel covers on a 2002 Saturn SL1 Sedan

Check with AutoZone or Advance Auto Parts.
Lug nuts may be different. If it's like mine, the lug nut has a threaded
body below the hex head that the wheel cover nut engages. You may be able to
get replacement wheel cover nuts also. I believe that they snap into the
cover.