Old November 28th 10, 12:00 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
dr_jeff

Default Republicans and most other intelligent people do not believe"man is the cause theory" of Global Warming because the historical recordproves otherwise

On 11/28/10 2:02 AM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits
of the Jungle wrote:
> On Nov 27, 10:33 pm, (Matthew Russotto)
> wrote:
>> In >,
>>

>> > wrote:
>>> Was that back when he came from Germany the US?

>>> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey& the Free Spirits of the Jungle"

>>> I could never picture Einstein driving an SUV. Actually he loved the
>>> bike...

>> Einstein was a theoretician. It's the experimentalists who drive the
>> SUVs. Especially field biologists.

> Very few scientists would drive an SUV, perhaps only those working in
> the Military-Industrial complex and junk food industry...
>
> http://www.robertjschwalb.com/wp-con...08/dr-evil.jpg

When you have 3 or 4 kids in tow, who won't fit into a regular car, then
an SUV is the logical choice (or a minivan).

A RAV4 gets get fuel mileage than a Sienna.

Of course, one with fewer kids might want to get a Ford Escape Hybrid.

Personally, I just try to take the subway.

Jeff