Old July 22nd 08, 02:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_4_]

Default GT500KR in the wild (sort of)....

John Verdi wrote:
> Love it!!!!
>

> "John S." > wrote in message
>> Was attending a SVTOA track event this weekend.... On Saturday they
>> were raising money for charity by selling rides in a GT500KR... I
>> snapped a couple pictures and thought I would share....
>>
>> http://www.v6john.com/Photo/Racing/Gingerman/kr_1.jpg
>>
>> http://www.v6john.com/Photo/Racing/Gingerman/kr_2.jpg

Did you try to bribe him for a drive? :-P

--

Perhaps a metaphor might help:

1. Your emails are like sperm, ready to dash out and do their thing.
2. Your ISP is a prick.
3. APEWS is a condom.
4. We are innocent maidens who do not like surprises.
5. You are asking for one teeny hole in the rubber.

You'll have to get us drunk first. - Hey Bub