Old October 23rd 07, 08:30 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
rebco10

Default Thought about returning in a c5

On Oct 23, 5:30 am, SS wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 16:11:19 -0700, rebco10 > wrote:

> >> Tires on the 00?
> >> 7 year-old originals?

> >Good question. Needed tires in back.

> You compare this car to others knowing it's rear drive and needs rear
> tires? Even if it wasn't a Vette, it would not be a fair
> comparision. What an idiot.

Thats cute.... calling me an idiot!
The tires on the M3 were equal wear to the ride on the Vette. The 65%
worn tires are not going to have that much affect on the feel of the
car, the suspension travel and the rigity of the package. It will
have a part.

Dont call me an idiot, you dont know me and I strongly doubt I would
meet you in any of my social circles.