Old April 18th 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

Default Idle RPM sensitivity to signalling?

I do indeed have an aftermaket stereo with fairly decent capability of
power drain (~600Wrms), but this problem arises whether the stereo is
on or not. Last night for example, I had this problem and the stereo
hadn't been on for at least 20 minutes of driving, so I would think
that the battery should have been recharged fully by this point. But
please keep firing away with possible causes, I really appreciate any
help.

407