Old December 29th 05, 04:53 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Speeding teen kills self and friend - Described as an " incredibly outgoing, beautiful person"

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 18:43:37 -0800, "Floyd Rogers"
> wrote:

>We only ask that you read and follow the posting guidelines, which
>include pure text (not HTML), 80-character lines, no graphics, etc.
>These guidelines are readily available, as are many free newsreaders
>(including Outlook Express, which you probably have.)

The problem is, these cartalk folks are reading the group on a web
site running some sort of forum software (e.g. vBulletin). Whoever set
up the USENET gateway between their forum and this newsgroup only did
a half-assed job; their software doesn't translate well between USENET
conventions and the forum tags like
Quote:
.

I suspect the people who are posting through that gateway couldn't
follow USENET conventions even if they wanted to.