Old October 25th 20, 06:29 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
The Real Bev[_5_]

Default Why do horns in small cars sound so weak and small?

On 10/23/2020 01:34 PM, butler mike wrote:

>> The solution is easy. Just go down to the local junk yard, and get
>> the horns off some old Detroit iron. Wire them up, and get that
>> good old satisfying sound.

Crap. When the State of California paid me $1K for my 88 Cadillac POS I
should have done that. I don't think you're required to have a horn
when you turn it in to be crushed.

OTOH, the horn probably didn't work either :-(

--
Cheers, Bev
Warning -- Driver carries less than $20 worth of ammunition