Old June 15th 20, 08:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Clarice Starling drives a mustang!

I cannot argue if the book says it is a Mustang but I owned a forward panto and I am almost positive by looking at the picture in the movie with Jodie Foster when she came out of the prison where she first interviewed Hannibal lector, she was driving a mid to late 70's Pinto Coupe?
I bought one of the very 1st '74 panto coupes In August of '73. It looks remarkably the same... But the rear window and vertical panels Were slightly rounded. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong… Thanks,