Old April 30th 08, 06:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Seth[_2_]

Default 2007 Honda CRV Maintenance Schedule

> wrote in message
> The Owners Manual says NOTHING about what needs to be done and when
> with regard to scheduled maintenance/inspections. All I know is to
> take it in whan the wrench shows up on the display. This makes me VERY
> uncomfortable, as I'm at the mercy of the dealer.

When the wrench shows up it also display a number to correspond with what
type of service is needed. Check the manual to see what the numbers mean
and take it anywhere (or do it yourself) the same way you would with a
written schedule. The only difference here is service isn't done
prematurely.