Old November 24th 14, 10:22 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Default Video: Watch this Chinese stunt driver parallel park with only 3 inches to spare

Whenever this writer thinks of fancy parking jobs, we go straight to Buddy Love singing Strokin' in a red Dodge Viper he slides into a tiny space in The Nutty Professor. But after watching the video above, we might have to start thinking about Han Yue, who broke the world record for getting into the tightest parallel parking space. The previous record was set in July 2013 by Alastair Moffatt, who had 3.4 inches to spare between his car and those around. Yue used a Mini Cooper at the China Drift ...
Read Mo http://www.autoblog.com/2014/11/23/c...-record-video/

BMW NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs
http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/BMW.html