Old October 20th 04, 11:34 PM
eh

Default Oil Changing Interval for 2004 Accord

Hi,

I have a 98 Accord. The manual says the oil changing interval
is 3750 miles for severe condition and 7500 for non-severecondition.
Most of my mileage is from highway driving, but nevertheless I change oil
every 3000 miles.

We just bought a 2004 Accord. The manual now specifies to change
oil every 5000 miles for severecondition and 10000 miles for non-severe
condition. Should I still be keep up with the schedule by changing oil every
3000 miles or can relax a bit? Any recommendations?

Thanks for you help!

Best Regards,
Eugene