Old July 18th 15, 06:32 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_3_]

Default 31,320 miles long term C7. Car and Driver

On Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 3:31:25 PM UTC-4, unclevito wrote:
> August 2015, pp 79.
> 2014 Stingray Z51
>
> New Engine at 6000 mi
> New starter
> New rear axle seals
> New climate control module
> New seat mounted side airbag
> New seat after airbag replacement botched
>
> What a piece of ****.
>
> At best, a lesson into NEVER buying the first year.
>
> Vito

Like always you have found one to be negative about. Here's what I found with the first year, 2005, 6 speed, 50,000 miles, drove it for 11.3 years and paid for $46 in repairs. That was to reprogram new rims and rain tires, guess what dealer I didn't get my C7 from. This POS is just like the '05 and just keeps demanding I put gas in it. The only first year I ever had a problem with is thew '63, now that was junk from the word go. You need to get your nuts off once in a while, relieve that hate.............. ;-))