Old June 8th 07, 12:37 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

Default 166 2.5 Questions

Well, it's a big old car. Not had much chance to use it yet, but it's
in condition as described. All the buttons seem to work and it shifts
acceptably well

Couple of bits of trim missing off the back console (not that I'm ever
likely to set in the back) and the cowl for the driver's seat height
adjustment is a bit loose.

More worryingly, no CD changer!!!! How do I sort that in a fortnight?

Suggestions, please.
Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 TS 156 TS S2
Suzuki Bandit 600
Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk