Old April 5th 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default Saturn Pricing?

> OK, I know that Saturn has its 'No Hassle, No Haggle' pricing policy,
> but how does it work?

I don't understand this question. It seems rather self-explanatory.

When I bought mine, it was as simple as looking at the sticker. If you
don't feel it's worth the price on the sticker, you don't buy it. No
farting around trying to bargain with some guy who bargains for a living.

Some people here have said that you have some room on what you can try to
get for a trade.

Lane [ lane (at) evilplastic.com ]
---
Visit my Saturn Car Audio and Performance Page at http://www.evilplastic.com