Old April 1st 06, 03:07 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Help with TJ Lift

I have a 2000 Jeep TJ that I had a 3 inch BDS Lift installed. I have a
problem that I don't understand. When the front end goes down on a mild
stop one of the exhaust pipes that is closest to the front differential yoke
is being hit by the yoke while it is spinning. It looks like before the
lift was put in, the yoke would have been above the pipe and would cause no
problem but now the yoke is below the pipe and it hits it. I looked for
something out of place under the vehicle but I don't see anything. Is this
normal for the lift kit and this year and the people that installed it did
not tell me or what.

thanks