Old April 26th 04, 08:18 AM
Ex Alfa Adam

> > Both great cars - make sure if you buy the 146 you go for a twinspark,
not a
> > boxer.... (Or go for a v6 155 if you love driving a car that loves

being
> > driven as power and curves intended, but only if you have shares in
> > shell/bp/texaco!

> Alternatively, for a better power / weight ratio and lower fuel bills
> get a 75 TS. As an added bonus it's got the gearbox and driven wheels in
> the correct place ;-)

A splendid idea - a manual 3.0 v6 in good nick would be a pleasure to drive
and also one step on from mu first Alfa, a Giulietta 116 that I loved to
bits and seemed to love me! (But at the tender age of 22 then my insurance
co, didn't love me - I asked for a quote, they gave me what I thought was a
telephone number!)