Old February 26th 05, 02:44 PM
Psycho

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:46:27 -0500, "tech27"
> wrote:

>Typical American Idiot response.
>I wonder how he'd feel if this kind of behavior was universally accepted,
>and how he'd feel if his kids were in the military? Read his response again,
>but swap Iraqi for American.

Some governments have no problem with this kind of behavior. Israel,
palestine and Iraq are on that list with many others. The American CIA
uses tactics that are easily considered torture but this activity is
hidden from the population and denied. You can read the response again
and swap Iraqi with American but it won't make any sense. First off,
the Americans have no interest in killing Iraqi's, they are trying to
stop the killing and secure peace. A lofty and unreachable goal, but
that is what they are doing. Second off, the American GI's that have
been captured have surely been tortured.