Old February 22nd 05, 11:07 AM
Kswck

<drivel snipped>

> This country has now violated every international norm, every law,
> every treaty of importance. In so doing we are not weakening the
> United Nations but strengthening it, and doing so as an institution
> functioning as a means to oppose America. Instead of commanding
> the UN, this country is now faced with the whole world rallying together
> through the UN to defeat America.

Check the UN's charter, idiot.

> Rather than wearing the white hats and wielding the light sabers of
> good, we the republic of laser weapons in space and massive
> doomsday weapons of mass destruction are now the evil Darth Vader
> confronting the united federation of truth and justice.

Darth Vader is fiction. SDI does not exist. It is theoretical.

> How can the whole top section of American society just sit here and
> be silent as this unfolds before our eyes? Everything is getting worse.
> That treasonous coup plotter Porter Goss is now threatening us with
> a nuclear strike, and doing so through an alleged threat made by cave
> dwellers!
>
> Think about it, powerful states like North Korea are *suspected* of
> having nuclear weapons. A powerful state of nearly 70 million
> intelligent, well educated people like Iran with the help of the Russians
> are believed to be getting *close* to developing a nuclear weapon.

North Korea is a 3rd world country. The only 'well educated' people there
are the elite.

> Porter Goss and yesterday George Will -shouting down Richard Clarke
> on "This Week"- are almost ordering us to believe that a bunch of towel
> heads living in caves can manufacture a nuclear weapon and detonate
> it here.

Naive Troll. 'Towel heads'? Really.

> Wake up!
>
> The Spanish showed us the lie that is 9-11 a week ago when they
> torched one of their sky scrapers and we saw that even when a building
> like this is thoroughly torched -as none of our buildings on 9-11 were-
> the building does not collapse.

Right, 9-11 was fiction, it is the CIA's fault. It is a complete fantasy of
the 'Liberal American Media'.
Try that one on someone who was there.

> Think about it, and think quick and very soon because they are planning
> to nuke this country (probably Los Angeles).

Good riddance.

> There is not much time.

Go hide in a hole till it passes over.

> Say it loud: "'Al Qaeda' does not exist!"

The name is not relevant. The purpose of the organization is that of terror.
Or perhaps you support that kind of 'ethnic cleansing'?

<more drivel snipped>