Old March 13th 07, 09:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
Zinc

Default Aston Martin International 2-4 seater sports 1930 fl3q.JPG - 410399 Bytes

Part of the reason it's hard to tell with News Rover is because when I
select a series to download it inevitably displays an erroneous "missing
part" message. There rarely actually /is/ a missing part to a post but
sometimes it does happen.

--

Z~

On 13-Mar-2007, André Ritzinger > wrote:

> Thanks for your reply, Zinc. If there had been any incompletes on your
> end some portions of the pictures would have been blacked out (and
> NewsRover would have indicated it as well). So I assume all my
> pictures got through to your news server, fortunately.
>
> André.

..

http://www.usenet.com