Old December 14th 06, 05:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Default Another Little Cheating Discovery - 1962

There you go again, the jealous, really jealous, I can't believe
how jealous this little draft dodging coward schizophrenic psychopath
liar hiding in Vancouver who's only way to get attention is to make a
fool of it's self. With an obsession the other perverts here. With
extreme jealous ranting over my documents/possessions, committing
forgery over many of them proving I'm an American man. You remind me of
a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with it's senseless barking, me
too, me too. And the poor thing, you're too girlie to take
responsibility for yourself again, by signing your statement like a man.
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
paragraph it fits so well!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/