Old February 2nd 07, 08:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.energy.renewable
Joe Fischer

Default offering cash to dispute UN climate panel: report

On 2 Feb 2007 09:46:18 -0800, "donquijote1954"
> wrote:

>On Feb 2, 11:20 am, "Lee K" > wrote:
>> Climate Change's Carnival Atmosphere
>>
>> Showmanship, rather than facts, is driving the climate debate - and, yes,
>> there still is a raging debate despite pronouncements to the contrary by Al
>> Gore and the mainstream media.

>You send your resume here...
>
>US think tank offering cash to dispute UN climate panel: report
>
>http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070202...y_070202142458

More yahoo stuff, yahoo?

>You could argue that you make black look white, that hot is cold,

No, I can't but global warming story tellers insist
that global warming can bring on a long hard winter,
and more snow.

>that you can make evil look good,

The only evil involved is people repeating what
they hear like they do with outhouse rumors and old
wives tales.

>and that Bush has
>been good for the environment.

You probably think 911 was good for the
environment. A lot of people are thinking and
saying the US has done nothing, but they should
check out all the projects that have been started
in the last 10 or 15 years, the government does
not need to force everybody here to do things,
efficiency is good for profit, and cooperation is
better than penalties or fines.

The amount of ethanol and biodiesel from
soy beans alone may amount to more neutral CO2
fuel than the efforts at conservation or any effort
by any other country.

And we have to try to do all this while about
2 million people every year abandon their homeland
to come here to try to find a better life and be free
of centralized government restrictions and interference
in their lives.

Joe Fischer